The plant-powered formula gently clarifies the scalp & hair shaft from excessive sebum production, product build-up, and hard water deposits while promoting natural hair growth. Free from synthetic fragrance & dyes. Suitable for all hair types.
- pH Level 5.50-6.50
- Sulfate Free, Paraben Free, Alcohol Free, Fragrance Free
- Vegan formula
- Deep cleans without color fading
- Protects hair & scalp from damaging effects of oxidative stress
- Promotes healthy hair growth
- Aloe Vera Extract strengthens your hair, controls greasy hair, and promotes hair growth.
- Bamboo extract has high silica content, which is an important trace mineral that encourages hair growth, helps to strengthen the hair and restores elasticity.
- Bergamot Oil is rich in antioxidants and antimicrobials that help shield the hair and scalp against the damaging effects of oxidative stress.
- Lavender Oil is packed with antibacterial and antiseptic properties that help protect scalp against bacteria.
- Rosemary Oil increases the blood circulation resulting in thicker, healthier, and stronger hair. Furthermore, thanks to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, it effectively improves scalp conditions.
- Tea Tree Oil has anti-fungal and antimicrobial properties which make it effective in clearing the follicles and allowing your hair to breathe. It can also moisturize the scalp while preventing buildup of excess oil on the scalp.
INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cannabidiol (CBD), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Menthol, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract, PEG-150 Distearate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol
Wet hair completely. Lather from scalp to ends. Massage scalp to induce scalp stimulation with the refreshing tingling sensation. Rinse thoroughly. Recommended use prior to Color Treatments. Follow with Hydrate or Volume Conditioner depending on the hair type.